Ingredients (4 people):
- 1.5 lb of ribeye cut into large cubes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 stems scallion
- 7.5 tbsp Vietnamese Lemongrass Marinade
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- On high heat, add 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Sauté meat for 2 minutes.
- Add in red onions and scallions and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- When done pour over a bed of water crest and tomatoes.
- Garnish with chilies.
Fast, easy, and delicious meal. Bo luc lac, Vietnamese shaken beef. This was prepared with ribeye in PhaSauce lemongrass sauce. Never fails to impress.