- 2 tbsp of Vietnamese Garlic Marinade
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- Oil for frying
- 1 lb of chicken wings
- Lightly sprinkle salt and pepper. Marinate for 1 hr
- Mix flour, paprika, 1/8 of salt and pepper respectively in ziplock and shake to coat. Work in batches. Add wings to the oil and fry until wings are lightly browned/ 8 minutes. Turning once and remove to plate. Repeat as necessary.
- Fry the wings again until golden brown/ about 5 minutes.
- Heat up the wok in medium heat and add in 2 tbsp of oil then the twice-fried wings. Drizzle 2 tbsp of PhaSauce Garlic Marinade and toss.