Who doesn’t love curry?! With its richness and flavorful spice, it does not lack aroma. This Vietnamese curry Dungeness crab is sure to please and so quick to prepare. Serve with rice or savor with your favorite drink.
- 2 lbs precooked Dungeness crab from Costco
- 1 sliced white onion
- 1 cut/bunch of scallions
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 6 tbsp of PhaSauce curry marinade
- 2 limes or lemons (optional)
- Crack crab legs and leave aside.
- Heat pan in med heat and add oil.
- Add in white onion and cook for 1 min.
- Add in curry sauce and mix well.
- Add in crab legs, mix and coat crab with sauce for a few min in med/high heat.
- Add in cut scallions and mix well.
- Squeeze lime and serve.