Are you a fan of Vietnamese cuisine? Do you crave the flavors of roasted catfish but don’t want to go through the hassle of getting a million ingredients together? Look no further! This Vietnamese roasted catfish recipe is the answer to your prayers. Using PhaSauce lemongrass marinade, you can easily achieve that restaurant-quality taste right at home.Ingredients:
- PhaSauce lemongrass marinade
- Oil, ghee, and roasted peanuts
- Vietnamese cotton oil
- Pour the lemongrass marinade all over this catfish and let it sit in the fridge for two days
- Bake it for 30 minutes while basting it with oil and ghee every 10.
- Pour Vietnamese cotton oil over the catfish along with roasted peanuts.
- Roll it up and dip it in PhaSauce garlic dressing and you have the perfect meal.
Full instructions video here: