Bún gà nướng chả giò. Meat marinate sauce from @phasauce. Restaurant quality without the work. Rice paper and noodles from @simplyfoodofficial. You can also find the ingredients at some of your local Asian markets with a variety of other products they carry.
AIR FRY VIETNAMESE LEMONGRASS AND CURRY CHICKEN:
- 8 chicken thighs (deboned and cut in halves=16 pieces)
- 1/2 cup PhaSauce Vietnamese lemongrass marinade (for 8 half thighs)
- 1/2 cup PhaSauce Vietnamese curry marinade (for 8 half thighs)
- Marinate for 2-3 hrs. or overnight
- Air fry meat side up for 10 minutes. Flip, skin side up for another 15 minutes at 350f.
RICE PAPER SPRING ROLLS: make 60-70
- 1 lbs ground pork
- 1/2 lbs chopped raw shrimp
- 1 cup bean thread noodle (soak then chopped)
- 1/2 cup wood ear mushrooms/black fungus (soak then chopped)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup diced jicama
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon msg
- Mix the ingredients above well and refrigerated for 1 hrs.
- SimplyFood premium rice paper
- 1 bottle of beer (any kind. Dip rice papers in beer, beer will help make them crispy and golden.
- Add a small amount of filling. Fold 2 side and roll. The rice paper will automatically seal itself.
- Preheat oven to bake with fan at 350°f. Put spring rolls in for 10 minutes. This will keep spring rolls from sticking together when frying.
- Fry at 350°F for 6-7 minutes. Let rest for 6-7 minutes. Then put back and fry for another 3 minutes. Double fry for for extra crispy. Make sure to clean oil after every batch.